viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

My reaction of Friends blogs

                       My reaction to Keven's blog has an interesting story and it's really realistic. It has many details from the family and his coal mine job. His video it's very interesting, realistic and detailed. 
                       In Arshad's blog I learned many things about Irish people immigrating. I learned how bad and difficult was for Irish to immigrate. It's interesting how people when 911 happened were afraid because of the terrorism.
                      I agree with Alysha's blog, it's right that Rita was only trying to help her sister. It was unfair because of trying to helping her they found out she was an immigrant and deport her.
                      Paulette's family heritage was interesting. Her family coming from diffrent parts of Europe gave to call attention to her blog. What surprises me the most is that some of her family still lives in Cataluna Island. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario