viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

My Ancestry!

              My dad Arnaldo Zapata was born in New York and then moved to Puerto Rico by time. My mom Madelyn Valentin was also borned in New York and then moved to Puerto Rico. My last name Zapata comes from Spain. It was from a group of people who worked with shoes. My family from dad came from Spain and from mom came from Puerto Rico in Patillas, Puerto Rico.
               My mom was little living in Brooklyn, New York when one day Ramon Valentin and Cecilia De Jesus decided to move to Puerto Rico. My dad was also a few years old when Ivan Zapata and Concepcion Rosario decided to leave the Bronx and move in to Puerto Rico. A great coincidence when they both were from New York and end marrying together.
               That's when they got to Puerto Rico and both made me Raymond I. Zapata Valentin. Ancestry is a very fun because sometimes you realize you are familiar to sombody you didn't even know somehow. Sometimes surprising like once I had a best friend and by time I realize we were family. My dad moved to Guanica, Puerto Rico and my mom to Patillas, Puerto Rico. That's me Raymond Zapata Valentin with both last names coming from the same respective places, Spain.


      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario